Friday, February 12, 2010

Julioooo Bashmoreee


I don't understand how this dude does it, but he does! Julio Bashmore is undeniably one of the most talented, young, and soothe-sounding producers of the year. I can't help but bob my head placidly and feel the rush of endorphins grow through my body when I hear his productions and this mixtape.

Julio Bashmore AKA Matt incorporates a mixture of old school house, dub, 2-step, and funky throughout this mixtape. You can pretty much hear the roots screaming out at you in this mixtape.

Julio Bashmore - Vice Mixtape

1. Deadboy - “Heartbreaker (Julio Bashmore Remix)”
2. Cooly G - “Love Dub”
3. Deadboy - “U Cheated”
4. Julio Bashmore - “Around”
5. Son of Aphrodite - “Vibrations”
6. DJ Sneak - “Fix My Sink”
7. Blackjoy - “Untitled (Solid Groove Remix)”
8. Mosca - “Gold Bricks, I See You”
9. L-Vis 1990 - “United Groove (Baobinga and I.D Remix)”
10. LV & Untold - “Beacon (Mount Kimbie Remix)”
11. Breach - “Fatherless”
12. Julio Bashmore - “Um Bongo’s Revenge”

No comments: